Saturday, February 12, 2011

Maverick "The First Step"

I liked to thank super producer Oddisee for putting me on to this killer, early 90's-esque debut beattape from his fellow comrad. 

"When it comes to digging for samples I must admit, I'm not the best at. When you have friends like mine you don't have to be. I'd like to introduce you all to Maverick, a producer from Washington, DC by way of Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Maverick & I have been friends for some time now, His knowledge on Hip Hop & records never ceases to amaze me. 
The last time we hooked up, he played me some new beats he was working on. He's a busy guy who has his hands in tons of things. The one thing he has yet to dabble in was a release. I convinced him to let me share his beats with you all. Consider these tracks "The First Step" in my homie making a name for himself"..........................................Oddisee



No comments:

Post a Comment